Account Administration & Reporting
We recognise that maintaining investment records and administering your investments is a time consuming and complex task.
In conjunction with Politis Investment Strategies the Account Administration service has been designed to provide you with a complete and personalised account administration and reporting solution.
Each client who is invested in a Managed Discretionary Account is supported by their personal Client Account Administrator. The Client Account Administrator becomes familiar with your circumstances ensuring a friendly, efficient and personalised service.
The Client Account Administrator will:
- Prepare all documents required to implement the strategy outlined in your Statement of Advice
- Execute all documents required to implement the strategy outlined your Statement of Advice
- Compile and maintain your investment records, with all source documents being stored electronically and made available to your accountant via our website
- Process all transactions on your account including investment income, contributions, withdrawals and other portfolio or non-portfolio related transactions
- Reconcile your accounts on a daily basis
- Notify you of any changes made to their portfolio
- Arrange payment of any invoices or payment notices issued to you such as accounting fees, tax instalments or ASIC payments
- Prepare and send quarterly and annual investment reports to you
- Compile and send monthly newsletters to you
- Provide ongoing administration support directly to you